Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Monday 26th Nov 2012 Week 4


I start with getting some information about the Collection department from Mr. Hisham. First of all, he shown me how to check the NBD report for yesterday that the bank send with the transaction in the system. Second, check the “Rossom” amounts with the trade website to be sure that it matches then compare it with the system. Finally, when we found that everything is correct and matches then we submit the reports in the system.

Mr. Hisham gives me the disconnecting bills to check the name, account, address of the customers, SA to be closed and the amount with the “ORACIE” system. However, I found some amount that is not matching with the system and there are some reactive in the SA for on account. So when I ask about it they told me that it is not a big problem, but at least the amount covers all the SA figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment