Friday, November 9, 2012

Monday 5th Nov 2012 Week 1


In the financial Department there are two sections one is payment and the other is collection. I start working with payment section with Maryam. She is my supervisor for the first 3 weeks. She introduce me to the work that they do in there section and one of the thing is chick the documents that they received from the commercial department. The documentation that they chick are consultant application, work completion certificate, delivery note, suppliers/service provider invoice and copy of agreement/ contract. Also the make a budget report for project that it is not budgeted and it is over the company budget. My work for this day was fell an excel sheet of DU Invoice Breakdown summary and when I finish it me and Maryam analysis that the total on the excel sheet not matching the total in DU bills. So we start to see what is the mistake and we analysis that there are some numbers that have to bills with different amount so this was the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment